Product Introduction Stainless steel garage door torsion springs are made of high-strength stainless steel wire. They can also be made of imported materials. The surface is galvanized or black. It is environmentally friendly and corrosion-resistant. It can pass the salt spray test time for 72......Send Inquiry
Stainless steel garage door torsion springs are made of high-strength stainless steel wire. They can also be made of imported materials. The surface is galvanized or black. It is environmentally friendly and corrosion-resistant. It can pass the salt spray test time for 72 hours. Stainless torsion springs are non-standard parts, which can be processed by the customer's drawings or samples, and are fully formed by a fully automatic computer coil spring machine with stable quality.
Stainless steel garage door torsion springs
stainless steel(SUS 302, SUS 304, 3SUS316)
According to your requirement
1. High hardness and non-deformation: the hardness and toughness of stainless steel are more than two times higher than that of copper;
2. Durable and never rusting: made of stainless steel, the combination of collaterals and bromine elements generates a layer of anti-oxidation on the surface of the material, which plays a role of non-rust;
3. Environmental protection, non-toxic and pollution-free: 304 stainless steel materials, safe, non-toxic and acid-resistant, alkali resistant, not polluting tap water;
4. Wear-resistant and anti-corrosion: the combination of collaterals and bromine generates a layer of anti-oxidation, wear-resistant, rust-resistant and anti-corrosion on the surface of materials;
5. Beautiful and reliable, practical: stainless steel quality is reliable, the surface is silvery white burnish, use 10 years, not easy to rust, 20 years as long as you wipe with clean water, it is clean beautiful, bright as new.
1. What parameters are required for the custom spring?
(1) Material of spring: stainless steel, alloy steel, steel, iron, copper, aluminum, etc;
(2) Spring wire diameter: the diameter of spring wire;
(3) Outside diameter of spring: outside diameter of spring circle;
(4) Height of spring: the total length of a spring containing a hook;
(5) The number of springs: the effective number of springs;
(6) Spring strength: spring elastic performance requirements;
(7) Spring surface treatment: blackening, nickel plating, galvanized, paint spraying, etc;
(8) Batch number of springs: first order number of springs;
(9) Product shipping address, consignee and telephone number.
2. Does the spring accept customization?